Saturday, February 14, 2009

10 Things About Me

Okay, today I want to share about me (at least its what I can come up with for now)
  1. I like music a lot. I spend most of my time by listening to the music. I can't live without music. Music cheer me up when something wrong happen to me.
  2. I like any kind of food. I can eat 5 times a day without hurting any of my body. My favorite food is "nasi ayam goreng". I like fruits, any fruits.
  3. I like surfing in the internet. I always open facebook every time I touch my computer. It's like I got a facebook fever. I cant get away from this website. Up until now I have about 650 friends. My goal before graduation is 1000 friends. ( I remember what my old rektor in ITB said, " IP 4, teman 1000", yaa at least kan salah satunya tercapai. IP ga perna 4 tapi temennya 1000).
  4. I can't be a cop. Cause I always process my stuff with feeling first then goes to my head. In that case, I could be a very bad cop to feel bad about prisoner or something. Just not good for judging and hurting people. But, it helps me to be a good person, feeling and caring about others is good right?? :D
  5. I watch tons of serial tv!! hihihi its one of my biggest deseases. Can't stop watching it, by the way, my favorite tv show up until now is GREY'S ANATOMY! I'm a freak fan of this show. I like its story, its actress and actor, and of course the soundtrack. The soundtrack is great, this show is about medical drama and comedy.
  6. I like to swim a lot. It's one of sports that I can do better than other sports. If I got to choose who I want to be in this world, I will choose to be a swimmer athlete! A world record athlete! Can you imagine how easy our life would be if we just love swimming. You got all the tallent, so what you need is keep practicing, and of course you got paid! you can have anything being an athlete. It's answering the pussycat dolls song "when I grow up, I want to be famous, people know me, be on tv, be on magazine, etc. when you become a great athlete, everyone will know you, your life is worthed!! And when you've aged, you can be a couch. Teaching another athlete how to swim. So cool.
  7. I like to watch movies on theater. I like karaoke. I like to hangout with friends. I like to watch every event on CC kampus ITB. I like to watch every sport activity of MTI in every occasion in ITB. I like to "nyampah" in LSP.
  8. I'm very easy to be distracted or influenced! It's in my blood, my friend can easily take me somewhere or make me do something. *labil
  9. I want to have my own reataurant some day.
  10. I write a journal book (some people may say it diary book) since third grade of junior high school until second year of college. *biasa aja sih.

2 comments:

  1. congrats!!
    welcome to the blog world, waf!
    hehehehe..

    kunjungi blog gw ya!
    kerisajaib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. satu lagi waf...
    seneng bikin panik...
    "panik kan lo"...kata2 lo bgt waf..
    hehehe...
    peace...

    ReplyDelete