Saturday, May 26, 2012

Beach, Snorkeling, Sunset and Photo!


In the past 2 years I've been traveling to 3 different places that includes beaches, snorkeling, sunset and of course photos! in 2010 I've been to Bali by myself! Yes by MYSELF. Its a little bit strange but at some point I really enjoyed it. I get to fulfill my passion of beaches all by my self and get to go wherever I want :D. I did met new friends back then. I'll get to that later.

Then on the early of 2011 I went to Derawan, 45 minutes from Berau. I was the most breath taking beach I have ever go so far. Aqua Blue water, white soft sand, beautiful corals perfect for snorkeling also the resort facility is very well "human" :) as you can see, below picture.

After that, in December I go to Bali with a good friend, Aditya F, who generously willing to take me to his Training a.k.a Hotel, and meals hahaha. We explore Denpasar and Nusa Dua culinary together with other friend we met there such as Kudeta, Potato Head and Rock Bar. It's quite fun though.

And in May 2012 I go traveling South Sulawesi, Makassar and Tanjung Bira with also a good friend, Niken Wibowo and the other 4. It was really more to an emotional than physical recreation :D from Day Minus, Day One, Until Day Four hahahaha. Stupid mistake on booking the hotel, left over baggage and mouth fighting with Shitwijaya Air for hours, 6 hours drive to Tanjung Bira, Hiking Goa Mimpi (Dream Cave) that turn out did happen on our dream hahaha, and an epic photo sharing at the end of the day. But it really fun though, many stories, lot of laugh and absolutely memorable.

Next trip will be........ wait for it ya! :D

DERAWAN, EAST KALIMANTAN

DERAWAN, EAST KALIMANTAN

KUTA, BALI


TANJUNG BIRA, SOUTH SULAWESI