Sunday, June 20, 2010

Toy Story 3

Apik sekali. Wajib ditonton untuk pecinta film.


Favourite scene:

Woody: Can you tell me where I am?

Mr. Pricklepants: Shhh! [he freezes again]

Buttercup: The guy's just asking a question.

Mr. Pricklepants: Well, excuse me! I am trying to stay in character!

Buttercup: [to Woody] My name's Buttercup.

Mr. Pricklepants: [at Buttercup] Shh!

Trixie: Hello! I'm Trixie!

Mr. Pricklepants: [at Trixie] Shhh!

Trixie: [back at him] Shhh!

Woody: [waves his arms] Guys, hey! Guys, look, I don't know where I am...

Trixie: We're either in a café in Paris or a coffee shop in New Jersey. I'm pretty sure I just came back from the doctor with life-changing news. (LOL)

Buttercup: We do a lot of improv here. Just stay loose, have fun - you'll be fine!

Woody: No, no no no, I...